SURESH REDDY SURESH REDDY! SURESH REDDY SURESHREDDY SURESH REDDY SURESH REDDY

Tuesday 16 April 2013

What is your salary Expectations ?- HR Interview Questions & Answers


Question:  What is yoursalary expectations ? Asked to a fresher candidate and answer by Shreeem Classes & Consultants HR PI Expert Mr. Rakesh Yadav Sir (Popularly known as Campus Guru in Central India).

Answer: As per the company policy. OR As per (Company Name) policy. OR As per the company norms.

HR: My company policy is just 2000 Rs. per month. Will you still work with us ?

Answer: Show the HR that you are little serious before answering this question and after few seconds of serious mood showing say this: Well sir being a fresher I just want to learn and explore my core skills and strength so I would again say that I am very much OK with whatever is the company offering me as far as salary is concerned.

HR: But don't you think you won't be able to sustain with this much low salary ?

Answer: Sir/Ma'am, I have already done a research on your respected company before coming for this interview and I am very much sure a company like yours would never let me feel troubled on financial matters. I am again saying being a fresher I am just willing to follow the guidelines and directions given by my seniors and come up to their expectations and meet both company and my future growth goals.

HR: If your senior says you to do data theft and escape with him andmake money by selling that data. Would you still follow your senior's direction ?

Answer: Sir/Ma'am , If you have noticed in my previous answer I have said Seniors not senior which means that if one of the senior is going against the company policy then I have the other options also whose directions and suggestions are still available to me.

HR: Alright !! but still you must have seen or gone through some web site for freshers placement or attended any training for theseanswers , I want to hear your own answer.

Answer: You are absolutely right sir/ma'am , Our college has conducted a training program for campus preparations and experts have taken our mock interviews and suggested us some do's and don'ts. I have worked on those suggestions and prepared myself for this interview keeping in mind that every company would respect a candidate with properhomework before coming for the campus interview.Even if you allow me I can share many exciting facts about your esteemed company that I have collected during that preparation.

HR: What are those exciting facts about our company ?

This is what a smart candidate is expected, you have just diverted the HR to a different question which is of his or her great interest (Who will not like good points about the things that they do ??)

Dear friends if still have more cross question on What is Your Salary Expectations ? question then feel free to ask them by commenting below this post.

No comments: