SURESH REDDY SURESH REDDY! SURESH REDDY SURESHREDDY SURESH REDDY SURESH REDDY

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tell me about yourself-Best answer


Question:  Tell me about yourself ?


Answer: Sir/Ma'am My Name is XXX, I belong to Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh. I have done my schooling from xxx Higher Secondary School 
Vijayawada 
and currently pursuing bachelor of engineering degree from xxx Engineering College Hyderabad. My strength is my hard working nature and my aim is to become xxx Engineer in Tata Consultancy Services.

Explication: Dear friends, while answering for Tell me about yourself question make sure that you are just telling about yourself not including your parents details, no short forms (abbreviations) like as you can see I have mentioned full name of my School, College & the State I belong to.Mention your strength and then your aim as the current job profile the company is offering, make sure that that is written inyour CV also as your career objective.If HR ask cross question that what is your final aim then say: to grow in TataConsultancy Services Sir/Ma'am. That's all.

Your valuable suggestions,comments, cross questions & queries are welcome.

No comments: